Thursday 1 January 2009

A few days before I leave

Right i have never done a blog before and don't know if this will work.
I am leaving in two days and things have been pretty manic. As a few of you know I have had food poisoning/nora virus....not sure which one; this has caused me to be violently ill and now I am feeling better I have woken up to find both my parents indisposed with the same affliction.
Please be praying for a safe travel I am a bit nervous about the flying out on my own; also I am due to be collecting all my currency the on my last day in England and cannot afford for anything bad to happen. haha Hughes last min timing as ever.

hopefully this will work

Happy New year

will try post somethin when I am out there

God Bless
Ruth x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roo

    Just checking this works. Last minute in all things......what a family!

    Love mum

    ReplyDelete